Price list of therapy services
Assessments plus expenses i.e. travel or hall hire
- Screening (40 minutes with 1 page summary) £150
- Assessment only (up to 4 hours) £400
- Assessment with full report from £575
- Assessment of sensory processing with full report from £700
- Parent consultation via Skype from £35
- Free trial (1 x 60 minute session) in any public group session (excluding workshops)
- Large group public (5 or more students 60 minutes) = £15 per hour (when booked as a block of 6 or more) OR £16 drop in
- Large group public (5 or more students 30 minutes) = £10 per session (when booked as a block of 6 or more)
- Intensive group therapy (maximum 4 students with the therapist) parents are encouraged to attend sessions for further carry over at home. £20.00 per hour.
Individual Therapy plus travel – £25 return (surge charge of £15 if over 5 miles from business address or via zone 1)
Individual therapy can take place at home, school or clinic.
- 30 minute initial taster session at home (expenses only) *
- 60 minutes treatment session £79
- 45 minutes treatment session £55
- Paired and small sessions available upon request
Workshops vary depending on the location and content and number of students
Make an instant payment now
Training offered to schools, local sports clubs or volunteers, contact us for prices and availability
Terms and Conditions
- Session payments must be received a minimum of 48 hours prior to initial start date.
- Block bookings of 6 or 10 sessions only. Pay as you go not available.
- 24 hour cancellation policy, if under 24 hours, full payment is required. Rescheduling is subject to availability.
- Block sessions must be completed within 3 months from date of initial session.
- Reports will be returned in draft within 3 weeks of the assessment and any necessary amendments will then be made within 14 days.
- If the therapist is a late to a home visit, under 15 minutes, the time can be added on at the end of the session. If a therapist is late to a session (more than 15 minutes, no charge is applied).
- If the service user is late to the appointment up to 15 minutes, the time will be made up were possible. If the service user is late to a session (more than 15 minutes, full charges are applied).
- *Free trial and home taster sessions are only available to students who are new to OT Play.
- Consent form must be signed by a parent or care before a student is able to attend a group therapy session.